With more than two million pairs sold and over 250,000 recrafted since it was introduced in 1982, Allen Edmonds signature oxford has cemented its status as a timeless icon. A sturdy 360º bench welt construction and substantial cap-toe shape give it a smart versatility that embodies classic American footwear design. Worn by busines leaders, cultural icons and several US presidents, this is the ultra-refined dress shoe everyone needs in their closet.
- Lace-up balmoral dress shoe
- Looks sharp and sleek dressed up or down
- Classic fit: Take your regular size
- 360º bench welt construction for durability and stability
- Leather lined interior
- Single layer, vegetable-tanned leather soles give it a sleek, low profile
- CustomCork™ insoles that will mold to the unique shape of your foot