How to: Tie a Bowtie
Bourbon & Bowties is just around the corner, and to help, we wanted to share a simple how-to video demonstrating the tying of a bowtie. Don't forget to stop in The QG clothier to grab your bowtie and show off your personal style.
- Tie a simple knot.
- Fold one side at the widest part to make the beginning shape of the bowtie.
- Let the other side drop down over the middle.
- Go behind the bow, find the opening with your pointer finger and thumb.
- With your other pointer finger to push the other widest side behind and meeting your pointer and thumb.
- Grab with your pointer and thumb and pull through.
- Adjust by pulling the loops and single sides of the tie.
- Look great, sip your bourbon, eat plenty and be generous!
See you at Bourbon & Bowties!!