- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so may result in loss of deposit.
- All services totaling over $100 or multiple scheduled appointments may require deposit.
- Due to state requirements, some of our services necessitate guests to fill out paperwork, so please arrive prior to your appointment to receive full treatment.
- Not showing (without calling) for appointment may be charged for all time booked. Credit cards will be required for future appointments.
- Appointments more then 5 minutes late may be asked to reschedule or may require adjustments in service.
- Please: No unattended children in lounge area.
- All prices subject to change.
- Appointments are encouraged strongly.
- Walk-ins are welcome but may not be able to be accommodated.
Retail Return Policy
The QG strives to provide an exceptional experience in the services and products it offers. We stand behind the quality of all merchandise sold. Should you feel dissatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept any unused, unwashed, and unworn merchandise within 60 days and with proof of valid purchase for a full refund via the same payment method as the original purchase. Returns made after the 60-day period, will be granted with the current selling price in the form of merchandise credit. All merchandise credit and gift cards are non-refundable and expire after 5 years of activation. Monogrammed, personalized, and/or custom items may not be returned or exchanged due to the unique and specific nature of these products. Undergarments and all items marked as clearance (noted by .99 ending) are also final sale and may not be returned or exchanged. The QG reserves the right to ask for valid government issued ID and/or refuse items that do not meet the criteria stated in this policy.